Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: With friends like these....

  1. #1
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey Gus, copy them to your My Pictures File, then use the slideshow feature. It shouldn't lock the old beast up...

    They sure are some Wonderful friends fer sure [img]wink.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    My fear at this point is that the disc has been corrupted.
    I wanted to try it on another computer before being convinced though.
    Other photo discs still work fine, in this computer, so my hopes are beginning to wane.

    More later,
    icon pray
    Gus

    <font color="#007FFF" size="1">[ June 17, 2006 06:41 PM: Message edited by: gus danger ]</font>

  3. #3
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    That was a [img]cool.gif[/img] idea Sporty had. It was fun too! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    <font size="4">I'm one happy CCamper!</font>

    Hey Sportyfan, I received the surprise you sent me from You, Wing Nut, NewYorkJettster, Devil and Cherie!
    First off, I found what you wrote on behalf of the others very moving. You folks are all such good friends!
    Everyone signing the back of the Cherie photo was el perfecto.
    I love it!
    And receiving that photo, personally autographed by Cherie, makes this surprise something I will cherish forever and a day!

    I think I messed up the CD though. When I first checked it, it seemed okay. Then I tried to see them as thumnails and my computer froze up.
    Them are some big pictures for sure. So I rebooted and opened up Irfanview and they came up. I started resizing them and it worked for the first four but then, you guessed it, my computer froze up again. Now it freezes up as soon as I insert the disc!!!
    I sure hope I can figure something out. I was so looking forward to seeing them all. That first one of Cherie was so beautiful, 4 sure!

    <center>I am truly blessed to have such wonderful FRIENDS!
    My thanks to the lot of you!
    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
    [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus</center>

  5. #5
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks from me also to Gregg, Sporty, Miz Jettster, Miz Dev and Cherie. y'all were so sweet to think of us [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    rog

  6. #6
    Inactive Member home girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2006
    Posts
    324
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    gus i have a feeling there just as blessed to have you as a friend. god bless you

  7. #7
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Gee thanks Janet! Are all 'Sweet Home Alabama' Gals as sweet as you???

    Have yourself a nice day in the Heart Of Dixie, Home Girl!!
    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  8. #8
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by gus danger:
    <font size="4">I'm one happy CCamper!</font>
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Again, I'm a happy CCamper, seeing as how I received 2 FANtastic CCare packages yesterday!

    Thanks Gregg (wingnut) for the pack-o-prints! You got lots of GRRREAT shots on that disposable!

    Thanks NYJ for the disc-o-prints. You also took excellent photos, 4 sure!

    Betwixt the three of you folks, I almost feel like I was there, chillin' with the Chillerthon Gang!

    Oh, #3! Those Jolly Ranchers are OH SO Tasty, as are the other items you sent! Gracias my amiga!

    Who could ask for better fiends!
    [img]graemlins/guy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/girl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/guy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  9. #9
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Yes, those JOLLY RANCHERS are very tasty. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    Glad you like the pics [img]graemlins/camera.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Wingnut!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2005
    Posts
    526
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey Gus,

    Glad you liked the picture of Cherie. To bad I didn't have it framed in better, It would have been a great one for Cherie to use for Autographs!
    Some day I'll figure out how that Digital Camera works.

    Gregg

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic